Conference EFPPBrand Identity • Website Design
CLIENTEvent: International Conference for Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy
SCOPE OF WORK
- ID badges
- Flyer & Poster
- Conference Book
- Conference Merchandise
- Website Design
- creative direction & design – Sofija Marjanović
- web development – Stefan Trbojević
- event photography – Boško Bunuševac
the inspiration for the logo design was the theme of the conference “The Challenge of Social Traumata: Inner Worlds of Outer Realities”. the icon symbolises an individual pondering the world and the world affecting the individual.
conference material each attendee was given
we used brand colours to make it easier for attendees to notice the people that were there to assist them.
we designed a 5 meter wide banner onsite with the conference programme, floor maps and other useful information for the attendees.
the conference programme mandated the use of more than 20 different halls and rooms at the same time, on three different floors, so we needed to design various wayfinding banners and signs onsite. Also, easy-to-understand floor maps were designed for the conference book and onsite to help participants navigate through the event venue.
conference book and other conference material
the most challenging part of the book design was the design of the event’s programme. the event occupied more than 20 different rooms/halls at the same time, and on three different floors. the same programme design was modified and used for the onsite banner.
main website goals were to:
- make it easy for interested people to register for the event and/or to submit an abstract.
- make the most important information about the event very clear and easy to find.
- enable attendees to plan their trip and stay by providing all the necessary information on the website.
- convey the feeling of the event’s theme.
- attract new, younger attendees in order to expand the community of the main organiser.
some of the website sections
online registration form
one of the most interesting parts of the website design was the task to streamline and design the online registration form for two different types of registration.